1.address: 61/71, KVIUA
3. nationalities: Canadian and Australian, total 7 persons
4. don’t ask for kitchen
5. need restaurant
6. 最贵的房间maximum price: $120
7. parents-in-law 房间希望有 good sea view
8. don’t mind the shared bathroom
9. guests can watch the birds
10. special requirement of the helicopter trip air view-photos
题型单选 5 配对 5
1. 新增服务 New workshop is to offer service like
A. home visit
B. children caring
2. first workshop 提供什么服务
A. get to know the city
B. finding a job
C. finding accommodation
3. which interpreter is not available
4. Rom 204 九月举办的项目： seminar in September in English for
A. Finance next is in September... the next is finance
5. Where is the information display?
A. lecture room
C. Room 101
A something about IT industry B help to fill in the form
C give advice to accommodation D give advice about education
E people working in the same line
F getting to know the public transportation G something about leisure activity
6. Room 202 ---C
7. Room 205 ---E
8. Room 206 ---G
9. Room 207 ---F
10. Room 208 ---B
题型单选 4 配对 6
内容概述艺术和音乐在医院里的应用 art and live music in hospitals
21 previous hospital put the art and music focused on.
A children B patient who have psychological problems. C medical staffs in the hospital
2 What the response from the staff when the arts was used as medical tool?
Firstly the staff dislike it
3 Why not let patients themselves turn on the music?
4 Woman's attitude of the new hospital?
surprised it is less convenient for staff
A Patients spend less time in the hospital B patients who arc more cooperative
C art and music have little impact on the patients D patients who concern more on details
E patients whose blood pressure and heart beat rate arc average F patients who ask for less medication
G visual arts have more impact on the patients
5 postnatal clinic - B
6 Trauma and Dissociation - C
7 Day surgery clinic - E
8 Children's clinic - A
9 emergency - F
10 gynecology clinic - G
场次20150410 2011089 20110915
内容概述有关 bionomics 仿生学的，人从自然和昆虫(蜘蛛)中获取技能。
1. Arctic (Eskimo) people copy the hunting skill spider.
2. silk which is stronger than steel.
3. finer than human hair application 4.environmentally friendly equipment for fishing
5. treat sports (athlete) injures
6. medical stitches: self-dissolving (removal) pain.
7. Problem: noise of a train Owl : artificial skill
8. skatingboards used by Olympic
9. vibration on plane and end of a tunnel
10. reduce the loss of energy